WONDER MAKES US PERSEVERE
We’re working hard to make campus as safe as possible for students, faculty, and staff.
Face Covering Guidance
Based on current public health conditions and aligned with CDC guidance, masks are recommended, but not required, in most indoor spaces including classrooms.
Free and convenient COVID-19 testing
We offer voluntary testing for students, employees and active designated campus colleagues
on the Tucson campus and other Arizona locations.
Stay Informed on COVID-19
Campus Health worked with the UArizona community to create these short, informative videos on:
- Risk reduction
- Mask wearing
To view all videos, visit the YouTube video playlist.
Protect Your Wildcat Community
There are flexible options for both in-person classes or online learning due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
University employees return in stages, with options for temporary modified work conditions for those most at risk for COVID-19.
From housing to dining to athletics, learn more about what to expect on campus as classes resume.
Mitigation Efforts on Campus
- Use Oxivir for cleaning and disinfecting which kills the COVID-19 virus
- Provide Isolation Dorms and student isolation transportation
- Provide voluntary vaccinations and free COVID-19 testing at Campus Health as needed for Faculty, Staff and Students
- 2,000 sneeze guards
- 1,530 wall-mounted hand sanitizers
- 2,350 touch-free paper towel dispensers
- 1,310 toilet seat covers
- 8,000 MERV-13 filters